A fast-growing GameDev company is currently looking for an HR Director to join the existing team and help us grow our team further.
We are inviting an experienced and open-minded HR Directorr to join and strengthen our team and diversify our experience. On this role, you will act as an HR leader.
You will :
- Hire for difference and allow individual creative expression.
- offer opportunities and add extra value for the staff personal development
- communicate quickly and simply and encourage honest conversations within the studio
- Manage HR processes, operate as a Business Partner
- Support team leaders for their personal development
- Develop internal communication
- Help to review collaborators personal development ambitions and make them match the project
- Answer day-to-day questions from collaborators regarding policies and procedures
- Facilitate collaborators relations issues as they arise
- Partner with management and collaborators to administrate procedures and regulations
- · 3+ years of HR working experience. Recruitment skills will be helpful
- · Experience working in an agile environment, or wish to do so, is a must
- · Successful working experience in companies size 70+, the IT sector is a plus
- · Great soft skills
- · Good leadership
- · Advanced level of written and spoken English
· An exciting job where you can develop professionally
· Competitive salary
· 20 paid vacation days per year
· A workplace where you can grow and develop
· 40h working week
Please send your resume with a cover letter where your credentials and interest in the open position are explained and described.