Опубликовано 4 дня назад
Customer Support Representative
Grammarly's AI-powered products help people communicate more effectively. Grammarly is available in a variety of writing interfaces, including browser and desktop integrations to help users in both their personal and professional lives, whether they are communicating through email or social media, applying for jobs, or even filling out online dating profiles. It also increases productivity and efficiency for professionals in a wide range of fields, including marketing, sales, engineering, customer support, and education. Grammarly is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York and Kyiv.
Effective communication is hard. It requires talent, skill, and a lot of effort. Enter Grammarly, the first widely adopted AI communication assistant helping people with the substance and impact of their writing. Grammarly helps millions of people make their written communication clear, mistake-free, and effective. With a $110 million growth equity investment, Grammarly is changing the way the world communicates-enabling people to write exactly what they mean, and be fully understood.
To help us reach that goal, we are looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual who will be responsible for managing and supporting client issues via email and phone. The successful candidate should be able to work efficiently under tight deadlines, ensure productivity standards and metrics are maintained, and be able to work independently and on a team to meet critical deadlines.
At Grammarly, our impact comes from a strong culture with a highly engaged, highly motivated team members. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles. We're a passionate, growing team on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. If you're up for the challenge, we would love to meet you!
- Full-time email support.
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical and non-technical issues.
- Provide customer support for level-one escalation issues via the helpdesk.
- Meet time objectives and perform other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- The available schedules for this position are:
- 5 am - 10 am from home, 2 pm - 6 pm from the office. Days off: Wed-Thu ((You can work from home on weekends)
- 9 pm - 5 am, 4 days a week; Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat; (You can work from home on Saturday)
This is the right opportunity for you if...
- Embody our E.A.G.E.R values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, and Remarkable).
- Willingness to provide outstanding customer service and dedication to positive customer experiences; customer service experience, business courses, and marketing courses are a plus.
- Excellent written English.
- Good communication, active listening, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Reading comprehension and attention to detail (able to pay attention to every word and detail to gain a true understanding of a problem).
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry people is critical.
- Familiarity with tools like Zendesk, JIRA, etc., is preferred.
It almost goes without saying that we'll offer you
- Big goals, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback.
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our world, users, product, colleagues, and business.
- Healthcare, communication coaching, and great coworkers!
Our commitment to diversity
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Grammarly's team members help us make better decisions and drive great results for our users. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. As an equal opportunity employer, we evaluate candidates based solely on talents, skills, and knowledge.