Опубликовано 24 часа назад
DataArt's Kiev development center is looking for an office manager who will work on reception. We need a friendly person who will meet and greet colleagues, candidates, guests, and clients, and help with organizing events and maintaining an internal database.
A high level of English knowledge is necessary, since we are visited by colleagues and clients from abroad who don't speak Russian and may need help from an office manager.
- Working with the database;
- Receiving phone calls;
- Meeting visitors;
- Working with office equipment;
- Assisting with seminars and meetings;
- Supporting and coordinating corporate holiday events.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Solid written and spoken English (not lower than Upper Intermediate);
- Communicative, responsible, ability to work under own initiative;
- Solid skills working with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
- Professional Development:
- Practice of English: communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.