Опубликовано 1 день назад
QA Engineer (Platform for Investment Professionals)
About a project:
Platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: «The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution», 2 times «The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform» at SIIA CODiE Awards.
- 1+ years of experience in QA;
- Understanding of QA best practices and methodologies: test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems and software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in working with DB;
- Understanding of application client-server architecture;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivated, team-work oriented;
- English: upper intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Expertise in automated testing;
- Experience in API testing (e.g. via Postman tool);
- Working with test documentation via test management tool (preferably TestRail);
- Experience in using Chrome/Firefox/IE Dev Tools;
- Success remote team collaboration experience.
- Analyze product requirements and support the development process;
- Analysis and reporting of test results;
- Develop product test strategy;
- Provide functional and non-functional testing;
- Perform regular testing runs (Smoke, Regression);
- Create, manage and control test documentation;
- Investigate, accumulate and analyze info from various sources for further documenting.
- A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
- Individual career plans and the guidance of Career Advisor.
- Legal assistance and consultations from our lawyer.
- Abilities to visit conferences, master classes.
- Pass certifications.
- English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
- Full compensational package.
- Regular team events and activities.
If you are interested in working at SPD-Ukraine, we'd like to know about it!