We are technology company delivering innovative solutions in space of Robotic Process Automation and Machine Learning. We operate across industries on European, North America and Asia markets and we have offices in Ukraine and Hong Kong.
We are happy to announce new vacancy in our Kiev Office - Automation Engineer. We encourage to apply for this role the candidates who are willing to join fast growing team and eager to learn new cutting-edge technologies to build a better technology world!
Requirements for candidates:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Automation (preferable in Business Processes area) / UI Testing / Scripting
- Advanced PC user is a must
- Basic knowledge of any programming language is a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of IT (OS, Networks, Virtualization, Security) is an advantage
- Experience in Interface Automation is a plus
- Experience in DevOps Automation is a plus
- Experience in Business Processes Automation is a plus
Previous RPA / Business Process Automation experience would be a great advantage!
- Business processes automation via robotic process automation method (utilizing leading RPA platforms)
- Scripting software robots and setting algorithms for software robot to perform rule-based operations
- Analyzing business requirements and converting them to structured algorithms for software robot to perform the required operations
- Software robot performance testing, deployment, configuration, customization, technical support
- Prototyping software robots for Proof of Concept and/or Marketing projects
- This job is ideal for candidates who are eager to learn new cutting-edge technologies to build a better technology world
- Professionals with strong Agile approach are very welcome as this is our key delivery methodology
- Salary will be set on individual base depending on the candidate's background, knowledge and experience
What we offer:
- You would be working with large corporate business / multinational corporations to bring innovation in
- You would be working in a team of professional developers to drive the success
- You would get a great exposure to large global projects
- On top to great professional opportunities - we offer: paid sick leave; friendly atmosphere in a nice office served with coffee / tea / biscuits and possibility to attend gym at office
Interested? Let's have a talk!