Senior Java Developer
UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the team of online banking product for individuals.
Ukrsibbank aims to make financial life of its clients simple, safe and rewarding, and the product we recently delivered to the market is a good example of it: https://online.ukrsibbank.com/
The team is located in a modern office in the heart of Podil.
Being a part of international group, you will be able to get access to the best practices of multicultural community, participate to international knowledge exchanges and contribute to positive development of banking locally.
We expect your involvement into:
· Design of the overall architecture of the online banking platform;
· Optimization of UKRSIB online for maximum speed and scalability;
· Creation of new features, services, and APIs;
· Continuous improvement of development and deployment.
· Work the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
· Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products
· Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed.
Knowledge and Skills:
End-to-end software development lifecycle
Software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Scrum, XP.
Software development using Java (Servlet, JSP, EJB, JPA) consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:
· Java SE, Java EE
· Java Core
· Webservices (SOAP, REST e t.c.)
· WEB (Servlet ,JSP ,JSTL)
· Java Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring, JUnit)
· XML ,XSD ,XSLT ,XPath.
· Application servers (JBOSS, Weblogic, Websphere)
· Databases: Oracle , SQL
· Version Control Software ( GIT)
· Java Development Environments (Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA )
· Build Tools (Maven, Gradle)
· Testing and documentation frameworks
· 5-10 years experience of IT software development (essential)
· 3-7 years of Java development (preferred)
· 2-3 years of J2EE development (preferred)
· Financial services (preferred)
· Large Integration Projects (preferred)
UkrSibbank BNP Paribas is an international banking company, holding leading positions in terms of liquidity, reliability and customer satisfaction.
You will be a part of the team of professionals, proud and passionate about what they are doing.
They are not afraid to:
- put their hands into the product, immediately see and assume responsibility of the outcomes of their work;
- share their knowledge, learn from their failures and grow together;
- learn and experience the realities of the international enterprise governance and improve the corporate environment with your ideas.