Digital marketing manager
Infopulse is a trusted European provider of Software Engineering, IT Operations, Cyber Security, and Application Packaging services. The company produces next-generation software for application packaging and virtualization and operates one of the biggest packaging teams in Europe since 2005.
If you like to join the successful Infopulse product development team and to contribute to essential improvement of electronic marketing, this advertisement addresses you.
Do you like to join a strong team of senior-only professionals developing the worldwide known product?
Infopulse is currently seeking smart, open-minded, solution-oriented professionals to work as a Digital Marketing Manager for full time in our Kiev office.
PACE Suite (https://pacesuite.com) has been attracting more and more customers each consecutive year all over the world.
Summary: Develop, execute, measure, and optimize E-Marketing plans and related communications strategies.
- Present our software products (PACE Suite, SmartUpdate and P-Cube) to the wide community, addressing our partners/resellers, service providers, enterprises, and packaging engineers worldwide.
- Produce Marketing Web Site content ensuring consistency with brand marketing messaging.
- Develop and manage web promotions with tracking and reporting, maximize the impact of marketing projects
- Review and approve all marketing materials
- Collect the feedback from the partners and end-users and make corrections to the marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the product owner, the R&D team, and sales.
- Advanced English
- Previous successful digital marketing experience with software products (at least 3 years)
- Proven writing and editing skills
- Experience in web analytics
- Experience executing html web edits via a content management system
- Experience with CRM systems (MS Dynamics in particular)
- Strong communication and team-playing skills
- Creativity, independence, self-organization and responsibility
- Exciting tasks,
- Friendly team,
- Comfortable office,
- Career growth possibilities,
- Competitive compensation and high bonuses for well-organized targeted marketing campaigns.