Coordinator for International Projects (Polish/English languages)
e have been evaluating the quality of the service and doing research for more than 15 years as independent experts, thereby we're improving the level of the service in more than 50 countries. Our aim is to make the service better!
We are looking forward for those who value the high-quality service in order to propel it to new heights.
You in particular are needed for that purpose. If you are keen-set for influencing the sphere of service and want to work in a team of like-minded people in a large international company, then we suit each other perfectly.
We are looking for the Coordinator for International Projects.
- Successful and on-time closing of current Mystery Shopping projects
- Monitoring of visits by our mystery shoppers
- Urgent communication with a mystery shopper (correspondence and telephony)
- Participation in optimization of all major processes and continuous development of the company.
- Polish - Upper Intermediate
- Ability to work in multitasking mode
- Social skills, ambition and willingness to grow and develop.
- Ability to handle stress
- Good communication skills
- Work in the international company
- Possibility to realize entirely the skills, abilities and ambitions
- Flexible working schedule
- A friendly and professional atmosphere
- You can influence for the level of the salary
- Availability of language courses within the company. You have a possibility to improve your english
The list can be continued and we will certainly do that at the interview.
We are looking forward to your resume! :)