Опубликовано 3 дня назад
Intern (Business Analyst)
Innoware is recognized as experts in the consulting services, specializing in ERP and CRM implementations and cloud business solutions. Our company holds Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status and acknowledged as one of the best partners in Eastern Europe.
We are announcing the Fall Internship program of Junior Business Analyst for Microsoft Dynamics. The internship is paid.
Duration - 2 months.
Start date - August 27th 2019.
- Student of senior grades (3-6th year of study) specialization in economic cybernetics, system analysis, finances, accounting, economics etc.
- Analytical mindset and logical thinking
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Understanding of the economics of enterprise.
Recruiting process consists of:
- A computer test;
- An interview with an HR-manager.
We offer excellent opportunities for successful career start and growth in a friendly and supportive atmosphere:
- Trainings on the system and project management methodology
- Challenging tasks and multifaceted solutions
- Participation in local and international projects
Explore your potential applying now! Send your CV with a short cover letter explaining your desire to join Innoware team.