Project Manager (Product Services)
The Project Manager is responsible for implementation of systems solutions that support Product Services (Offer Management, Promotions, Merchandising, Replenishment, Pricing)
The Project Manager is comprehensively responsible for the plan, build, deliver and run of large-scale, complex Product Management programs and commercial modules with a significant impact on IT landscape.
- Responsibility and decision authority focuses comprehensively on plan, build, deliver, run, status and budget tracking/landing of projects
- Drive shared test team to execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and report status to corporate Project Operation and Steering committees
- Flexibility and collaborative work approach to solve complex problems and to develop customer specific solutions taking into account multiple internal and external stakeholder groups with various/changing demands/requirements and intersections
- Identify and manage project resource needs.
- Lead deliverable acceptance and invoice approval process.
- Establish and oversee effective issue resolution, change control, and risk management processes.
- Maintain project plan (and phase gate reviews) and report status dashboards at project, Operations Committee, Steering Committee levels.
- Manage compilation of schedule, status, and metric updates at project and team levels; report appropriately to all levels of governance including executive.
- Bachelor's or master's degree with concentration in IT, Project Management or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast changing environment with good time-management skills and the ability to manage teams independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and organizational skills and the ability to deliver across levels.
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty.
- Strong organizational skills required to coordinate and manage multiple cross divisional work process and projects.
- Fluent / Upper intermediate English
- Strong technical background: SQL + as an advantage QlikView, Oracle BI, IPON
- Working in a company with interesting tasks in a team of highly professionals
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, from 9:00 till 18:00 (flexible schedule)
- Friendly staff
- The office is located 10 walking minutes from metro stations Petrovka