Опубликовано 7 дней назад
PHP Magento Developer
Who we are and what we do:
Astound Commerce, the world's largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as adidas, L'Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of nearly 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com.
Brief description of the open position:
PHP Magento Developer will be part of a high-performance feature driven development team responsible for building complex ecommerce solutions. This job requires technical skills to provide coding expertise throughout the entire software development lifecycle.
- Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements and develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions;
- Work with frontend development team to ensure proper implementation of website's functionality;
- Help with managing projects through design, development and QA processes;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of PHP 5 and MySQL programming;
- Experience in developing ecommerce solutions with Magento;
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Zend Framework or Symfony;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles. Experience in UNIX systems on a user level.
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
- Experience in developing web-based applications;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- At least pre-intermediate level of spoken and written English communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions.
Good to have:
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye + Crucible);
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams.
- Knowledgebase of the world's largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.