Опубликовано 4 дня назад
We invite .NET trainee to take part in the trainee program of DataArt. The goal of this program is to bring specialists to a level that will allow them to work independently on IT projects. Under the guidance of an experienced supervisor, a trainee will solve problems in real projects through our full-time and fully paid trainee program. The duration is 3 months.
If at the end of the test period a trainee reaches the required professional level, she or he will receive a Junior .NET Developer qualification and will continue to work in DataArt full time.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Technical background.
- Basic understanding of OOP.
- C# programming skills.
- Basic knowledge of .NET.
- Good spoken English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack: WinForms, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF.
- Experience designing and developing databases.
- Knowledge of web frameworks.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.