6-SYSTEMS is developing and operating innovative IT solutions for the Sixt Group and well-known European automobile supplier.
In this role you will be developing enterprise applications to support global Car-Sharing solution DriveNow. Working within an agile environment with a range frontend and backend systems you will be expected to contribute to software architecture and development planning, be a part of the team of backend and frontend developers which is building core/new features, making integration tests, fixing bugs and contributing to knowledge base.
- knowledge of OOP principles
- practical knowledge of SCRUM or KanBan
- experience using source control systems (git, bitbucket, etc.)
- Understanding of REST, GraphQL
- practical knowledge of TDD
Would be a plus:
- GoLang basic knowledge
- Drupal skills
- career and professional development in the international group
- possibility to work on innovative products
- above industry-level salary
- full time employment as internal employee
- English and German lessons
- medical insurance