Procurement, Buyer Support Specialist with knowledge of English
Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestle Business Services is announcing an opening for Buyer Support Services Specialist, Services to Procurement team in Lviv.
- Work closely with Strategic Buyers team to support ongoing activities and identify areas of improvement;
- Support negotiation process with pre-defined suppliers, prepare request for information/request for proposal;
- Prepare periodic and on demand reports, graphs and analytics concerning suppliers, spends, contracts etc.;
- Conduct Supplier Research and populate predefine template on supplier information;
- Follow up with suppliers on outstanding Responsible Supplier Audits confirmation dates and information, Supplier Audit tracking;
- Set up e-surveys online, following up with stakeholders and generating final report/scorecard;
- Ensure compliance with Nestle Supplier Code, Supplier Audits and standard procurement practices.
- University Degree;
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly in MS Excel), experience of working in SAP will be an advantage;
- Ability to work with others as a team player;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills;
- Strong customer focus and service orientation;
- Proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher: spoken and written);
We consider candidates with special needs (disability)