Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Brand Manager (BU Beverages)
Are you ready to join a multinational company and diverse team for outstanding achievements? Do you strive for unique challenges and experiences? Do you aspire to expand your professional competencies and skills? We are happy to offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with numerous opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important and valuable asset.
Nestle Ukraine, worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of the Brand Manager (BU Beverages) position in Kyiv.
- Development and implementation of annual marketing plans;
- Participation in long-term brand / category plans development;
- Independent realization of the marketing plan activities with a minimal control of the line manager;
- Significant contribution to brand building creating an attractive consumer experience;
- Managing work with research and communication agencies and monitoring brand communication compliance with the NESCAFE brand policy;
- Budget control ensuring the key performance indicators are met & efficiency analysis is done;
- New Product/Format Development;
- Defining a brand pricing strategy based on the market situation and P&L goals; Determining and monitoring the product portfolio price architecture;
- Managing the process of new promotional products development, starting from planning & till they reach the shelves;
- Regular analysis of the competitive market in order to obtain a clear understanding of the current situation and further development of brand promotion plans;
- Constant control of sales volumes, taking into account sales performance by regions and sales channels as a basis for identifying needs for corrective measures implementation;
- Sales forecasting based on previous periods sales data analysis;
- Analysis and recommendadions development regarding optimal portfolio for channels and clients;
- Development of an efficient communication network with other functional units: sales, trade-marketing, demand and supply planning, production, finance, legal services, etc.
- Taking part in organization and analysis of the consumer researches
- Partially acting on behalf of line manager in case the latter is absent
- SAP business support.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree (Business Management, Marketing or Economics are preferable);
- 3+years experience in brand management in an international company is a must (FMCG sector is highly preferable);
- Successful experience in communication & brand management (product development is a plus);
- Experience of working in cross functional teams
- Experience of working with full cycle projects & various databases
- Practical analytical experience
- Strong project management and well developed analytical skills;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Highly developed proactive cooperation abilities;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Мarketing/trade marketing theory and practice;
- Мethods of research and analysis in the sphere of marketing (industrial, commercial, sales, advertising, price strategies etc.);
- Мethods of demand forecasting and modelling, methods of formation of competitive assortment of products, methods of calculation of optimum sales volumes;
- Рrocedure of pricing, development of price strategy.
Nestle Ukraine is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.