Representative office of Novartis Pharma Services AG in Ukraine is announcing opening Marketing Manager vacancy.
- 7-10 years marketing experience within pharmaceutical industry, inclusive 3 years in management position;
- Strong leadership skills to direct a large team of marketing staff;
- Well-developed planning and resource allocation skills;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Sensitive to the pharmaceutical market and strong analytical skills.
- Advanced level English
- To lead the Country marketing team's development and implementation of marketing strategies, goals and operational plans to maximize sales and product performance for the Novartis range of products
- Responsible for new launches, strategic brand development, Market share and building High Performing Team
- The delivery of sales and organisation objectives through effective leadership and management of the marketing team and effective working relationships with relevant internal functions.
- To oversee the effective implementation of the key product marketing plans through the marketing team in line with corporate strategy.
- To determine in conjunction with relevant personnel the appropriate portfolio mix/focus based on optimal resource allocation, internal capability, market fit, competitive dynamics and corporate expectations
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Medical and life insurance
- Company car (incl. fuel compensation)
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Work in an international innovative company
- Be part of a mission to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.