Опубликовано 6 дней назад
We are looking for a SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR for our partner company.
Partner company provides applications as one of the core services to all markets in the group. There is a mix of in-house developed applications, standard applications and web solutions. The System Administrator has a key role in maintenance of infrastructure required to support applications and day-to-day business activities of company.
- Deployment and configuration of server and network infrastructure (hardware and software).
- Planning and Implementing software updates.
- Planning and Implementing backup routines.
- Deployment and maintenance of client computers (hardware and software).
- Ensuring proper AV and Encryption operation.
- Implementing of security policies in each area.
- Monitoring for possible security threats in infrastructure.
- Help-Desk tasks:
- Provide help-desk service toward end-users
- Track on help-desk tickets
- Involve and cooperate with vendors as required
- Experience with deployment and configuration of local network infrastructure
- Experience with deployment and configuration of Linux based OS (CentOS/ RedHat) and services (apache, mysql, postgresql)
- Experience with clouds (Azure etc)
- Experience with deployment and configuration of Windows server systems and services (IIS, MSSQL)
- Experience with VOIP telephony
- Experience with backup and monitoring systems (bacula, zabbix)
- Experience with 1C accountancy software administration
- Experience with Help-Desk tasks
- Ability to plan and deliver according to plan
- Ability to create and maintain documentation in English
- Ability to self-control of own work.
- Ability to work effectively individually and in group.
· English - intermediate
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV