International company CLICK AVIATION NETWORK is being one of the leading flight support services providers with wide network of the representations worldwide. We are engaged in servicing business aviation flights and charter programs and specialize in private jets handling, supervision and flight coordination. Our customers are about two thousand operators from around the world. We successfully target a business aviation market of the Middle East, Africa, Europe, CIS countries and the USA. Click Aviation Network is an equal opportunities employer.
Click Aviation Network is currently looking for an Payables Accountant to ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently manage the processing of payables invoices and assure they are properly coded to the general ledger.
- Ensure and check the validity of the invoices raised against the approval.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner and all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
- Accurate and timely accounting for all direct operating costs and forwarding the trip sheet to billing team.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our suppliers.
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues with our suppliers.
- Performing duties in compliance with IFRS, company and department policies and procedures, internal controls requirements.
- Preparing ad hoc financial reporting request, other analysis and special projects as requested by management.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Assist in monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests as needed.
- High expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and within short deadlines
- Volume and dissemination of work
- Long and Flexible working hours
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Skills (practiced capability/behaviors)
- Expert knowledge of accounts payable and fixed asset processes
- Exposure to aviation industry is highly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a business with similar processes.
- Outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets
- Knowledge of the airline/aviation industry
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Attentive to detail
- Can-do' attitude
- Empathetic, team player & warm friendly manner
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Vacancy Notice. Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.