Опубликовано 4 дня назад
International company CLICK AVIATION NETWORK is being one of the leading flight support services providers with wide network of the representations worldwide. We are engaged in servicing business aviation flights and charter programs and specialize in private jets handling, supervision and flight coordination. Our customers are about two thousand operators from around the world. We successfully target a business aviation market of the Middle East, Africa, Europe, CIS countries and the USA. Click Aviation Network is an equal opportunities employer.
Click Aviation Network is currently looking for an experienced Receivables accountant to ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain up-to-date AR billing system, generate and send out invoices, follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines. Analyze and maintain the customer accounts reconciliation
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Monthly accruals for the revenue and reconciliation.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
- Develop and document standard operating process documents and update as per the business needs
- Performing duties in compliance with IFRS, company and department policies and procedures, internal controls requirements
- Assist with internal and external audit requests as needed
- High expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and within short deadlines
- Volume and dissemination of work
- Long and Flexible working hours
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Skills (practised capability/behaviors)
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Ability to create financial statements
- Knowledge of general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Essential: Minimum 5 years of professional experience with at least 3 years of in a similar capacity, preferably in a business with similar processes.
- Desirable: Knowledge of the airline/aviation industry
- Master's degree in finance or accounting.
- Attention to detail
- 'Can-do' attitude
- Empathetic, team player & warm friendly manner
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Vacancy Notice. Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.