Опубликовано 3 дня назад
Korean Translator (native speaker)
3Shape is looking for an experienced Korean Translator
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1400+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are currently expanding our Localization team in Kyiv and are looking for an experienced Korean translator. If your Korean is outstanding and you have passion for translation - then you should apply for our Translator of English to Korean position based in Kyiv and get a chance to become a part of an amazing team of professionals!
Areas of responsibility:
- English to Korean translations of user manuals, marketing materials, software strings, website, etc.
You should have experience in the following fields:
- At least a few years of experience translating from English to Korean, both technical and marketing texts
- The knowledge of Korean at a native speaking level (C2)
- Advanced written and oral English (C1)
- Good writing/copywriting skills
- A confident PC user
- Substantial experience with Microsoft Office
- Degree in linguistics is a plus
Candidates who have lived/worked in Korea for at least a few years have a priority!
You should possess the following personal competencies:
- Be responsible, organized and attentive to details
- Be willing and able to learn new things
Be a good team player
- Be able to handle multiple tasks under reasonable deadlines
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
- Convenient office location (near National Technical University "KPI")
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Partly compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail Отправить резюме or by phone +380 44 206-11-23.