Опубликовано 3 дня назад
Genesis, one of the world's largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly-motivated person to fill the position of IT Recruiter.
Genesis is a global consumer Internet company operating in more than 10 international markets - both developed and emerging:
- more than 170 million monthly unique visitors across all platforms;
- one of the largest social discovery businesses in the world;
- largest Internet media company in Africa and Kazakhstan, one of the largest viral content publishers in the world;
- one of the largest e-commerce companies in Nigeria;
- almost unlimited marketing budgets.
In Genesis we have good experience of building global products in challenging fast growing verticals. Here in our team you will enhance your skills quickly and will have a chance to reach great results as a specialist.
- 1 year+ experience in IT-recruitment (technical and non-technical positions);
- Experience in direct search and headhunting;
- Understanding of full cycle recruitment process;
- Experience in candidate selection, interviewing;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Able to handle multitasking effectively.
- Candidate search and selection using all possible tools and technics;
- Negotiations with potential candidates, conducting interviews with candidates;
- Managing test task completion by candidates;
- Gather feedback and conclusions regarding the candidates based on the results of the interviews;
- Job offer preparation.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth. Experienced candidates with references/evidence of their achievements will be offered a bonus system, apart from the basic salary. Official employment.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - a comfortable office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a 5-minute walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and Healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company. A corporate doctor is always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, a corporate library, English lessons, participation in key IT events around the world.