Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Project Manager (production)
For international production company we are looking for experienced candidates.
Job location: Western Ukraine
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects of medium complexity in order to meet the performance indicators (cost, delivery, quality, etc).
- Establish project schedule, financial parameters and technical requirements, managing project from initiation through transfer.
- Communicate customer requirements, specifications, project schedule, and budget constraints to cross-functional teams, including engineers, senior management and consultants.
- Review daily production schedule and identify problem areas.
- Assess causes of problems and provide technical support and direction to project team to resolve issues.
- Develop status reports, including project financials, insuring project team is meeting customer requirements and measuring cost control.
- Maintain project plan documents, procedures and project deliverables.
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
- Assist in the management of larger projects/programs.
- Provide advice to lower level Project/Product Managers to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Recommend changes to policies which may affect subordinate organization(s).
- Interact frequently with customers and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management; frequently interact with middle management and individual contributor groups.
Pls. apply with your resume if you have relevant experience.
Also pls indicate your salary expectations.