Опубликовано 7 дней назад
Process engineer (relocation to Bulgaria)
For international production company we are looking for qualified candidates.
Job location: Bulgaria
- Organize, implement and maintain production process flow
- Support production in daily engineering activities;
- Support process development for New Product Development projects on existing processes;
- Investigate operational problems affecting production and reporting and recommending solutions
- Provide training for operators and technicians on process and equipment related knowledge;
- Establishe and maintain process documentation including Working Instructions, process flow procedures and standard operating procedures (SOP);
- Improve continually existing operation, for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings• Interface with quality team, mechanical designers and mechanization team on process and product optimization.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- Minimum 5 years of proven manufacturing engineering experience
- Expert user of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven assembly process experience (automated methods included)
- Solid understanding of Lean Principles (5S, Kaizen, Kanban, SMED)
- Solid Project Management skills and experience
- Good oral and written communications skills
- English - fluent
- Flexible to relocation
- High salary plus bonus scheme
- Provision of accomodation
- Training programs
Pls. send your resume.
Indicating your salary expectations.
Пожаловаться на вакансию
© rabota.uaПолная версия сайта