Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Customer care agent
Dutchstar offers challenging jobs in a young & ambitious English-speaking team. For this call center job, you will be responsible for guests of European hotels & apartments for which we manage reservations from a distance in Lviv. Dutchstar has experienced trainers who guide you during your first month. We give you the opportunity to learn and develop yourself. After 6 months you receive a salary raise.
- Provide excellent customer care. Build and enhance the reputation of our hotels & apartments.
- Handle incoming reservation requests, and store new reservations in our system.
- Answer emails & calls from confirmed reservations about payments, check-in/out a protocol, changing travel dates or our cancellation policy.
- Report possible complaints & maintenance requests from neighbors or guests during or after their stay to your supervisor, who can dispatch service on location.
- Guests check in/check out
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or master level education (incomplete allowed, internships possible)
- Upper-intermediate level of English is a must
- Good general computer skills (Word, Excel, Skype, email, etc.)
Be able to accept 5 shifts in a week:
- 3-day shifts (10 am - 7 pm)
- 2 evening shifts (2 pm - 11 pm)
- German, Spanish, French or Italian speaking
- 1+ year work experience in a call center
- Friendly teamwork space
- Salary growth plan
- Paid vacation (24 days a year) and sick leaves
- Office in the city center with park area around