Manual QA Engineer
We are looking for a result-oriented and creative person with deep QA knowledge, spirit of innovation and outstanding communication skills. This person should be ready to assure quality on each stage of product life cycle, introduce industry-accepted best practices and assure a transparent and productive QA process.
- Experience and strong skills in manual testing is a must (2+)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test documentation
- Familiar with DB SQL procedures (select, update, join)
- R D Background in QA Processes
- Good understanding and experience in testing of client-server architecture
- Familiar with Internet Technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- English Intermediate+ (spoken is a must)
- Working alongside other QA's to perform testing of client-server architecture applications in accordance with product specifications
- Manual testing: desktop (Windows, iOS, Android) and Web (back end, front end);
- Fast and effective cross-team communication
- Search, record and track software bugs
- Estimation of testing efforts for the project
- QA documentation development and support: test cases, checklists, etc.
- REST API Testing
- Product regression testing
- Provide clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results
- Friendly and highly professional team
- Democratic management
- Professional growth and trainings
- Career planning and regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary
- Medical issuance
- Paid sick days
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Sport compensation
- English lessons
- Comfortable and modern office
- Large variety of company and team events.
- Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies.