- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience;
- Proficiency (5+ years) in Linux system administration (primary Ubuntu and CentOS) and application deployment/support;
- Proficiency in scripting/automation (python, bash, any other scripting language);
- Networking (TCP/UDP, ICMP, DNS, etc), OSI Layers, infrastructure services and security;
- Experience with virtualization tools, Docker, VirtualBox, Kubernetes, monitoring tools (Zabbix / Nagios)
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (Google Cloud, Amazon AWS, OpenStack etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD solutions (e.g. Hudson, Jenkins, ...)
- Experience with Database Management (MongoDB, sqlite)
- Experience in writing scripts for the assembly, deployment, support and monitoring Java or C++ applications;
- Experience of administration Google domain;
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience;
- Intermediate English.
What you will be doing:
Deployment of services necessary for particular project or product development.
Continuous integration setup (running and maintaining the build-machine, help with unit-testing, automation testing on server side & user side).
Performance monitoring, load balancing, resolving software versioning conflicts.
Post-production maintenance (database support, logs cleaning, etc.)
Servers synchronization (mirroring)
All credentials and resources' access management
What we offer
Interesting projects > being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
Flexible working schedule > we have flexible 8-hours working day, so you can work in your most productive time.
Comfortable working environment > our office is conveniently located in city center. Kitchen with coffee machine, fridge, microwave, hot & cold water dispenser. Tea and sweets are always available!
Friendly team of professionals - one of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
Benefits that we offer:
fully paid sick leaves and vacation days (5 & 15 working days per year);
compensation of the tax payments;
English speaking club;
recreation area equipped.