Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
DOOR3 is the best darn development shop in New York that also has its team in Ukraine.
Recently our work was acknowledged with a Webby Award, a Nielsen Norman Group award, and we were even named by Clutch to be the Top Web Agency in NYC. Even more importantly, we hear it from our clients - who range from e-commerce leaders like FreshDirect, fashion giants like Elizabeth Arden, to financial services firms like Wells Fargo.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with experience in each of the phases of software development; including requirements, design, coding and implementation, test and maintenance. You will be on the front lines of creating beautiful and rich user interactions and experiences for Business Applications.
Essential Job Duties:
Work directly on a Web application development team to produce best in class products using front-end and back-end technologies.
Develop within MVC frameworks such as Angular
Drive key strategic ideas regarding page performance
Working directly with our UX designers, back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies.
Working flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to keep pace with the development team and adapt to changing requirements.
Required Skills & Experiences:
Expert knowledge of ASP.NET Core 2
Intermediate knowledge of AngularJS
Intermediate knowledge of SQL Server, Postgres or similar
Experience with Jenkins
Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
Should be well versed with code optimization techniques
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for writing clean, efficient code
- Ability to manage changing priorities, solve unfamiliar problems, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent.
People who are successful at DOOR3:
- Have passions and points of view about technology that are larger than the project they are working on right now.
- Firmly believe that occasional snacking and beverages produces better code (yes, we have a fully stocked snack area)
- Love finding deals and new opportunities (even as a Developer!)
- Check their egos at the door and focus on solving some of the most interesting problems in our field
- Are great at both contributing individually and at the give-and-take of team collaboration
- Are willing to run through brick walls for our clients.
And of course, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical / dental and a generous paid time off policy.