Product Marketing manager (Guerlain)
"LVMH-Perfumes & Cosmetics Ukraine" is a division of the French multinational luxury goods concern LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy). Our brands are such historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, Kenzo, Loewe and Acqua di Parma.
The company operates on the market of luxury cosmetics since 1998 and currently we are proud to occupy the leading positions on the market. Our mission is «All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image».
- Merchandising (preparing and further allocation of the planograms, ordering / placement of banners, slides, solving the issues with clients )
- Coordination of trade marketing programs (windows decoration, promo-zones, spraying, promotions with GWP, animations, trade incentive programs, etc)
- Organizing and approving with clients the make up sessions schedule all over Ukraine, control the delivery all necessary POS materials to the shop and proper stock level of assortment
- Analysis of efficiency of consultants work
- Clients stock recommendation development & control
Planning and forecasting analysis:
- Analysis of sales by different projections analysis and control of stock on the warehouse in Ukraine
- Modeling of sales in/sales out, sales forecasting and further comparison and analysis of actual sales and forecasts
- Forecasting promo & merch materials
- Product orders from Production, necessary stock of all assortment maintenance
- Logistics control and solving the issues with supplier
- Preparing the sceneries of budget by lines, controlling of execution of approved budget
- Price lists preparation, and price communication to clients, controlling of receiving the novelties by clients
- Requirements preparation of recommended orders and stocks for clients
- Marketing programs development & implementation: media, press, internet, etc.
- Coordinating and developing of CRM programs
- Creating the database of consumers
- Develop and implement different communication tools with consumer: e-mailing, Intranet, mailing, events for top clients, etc.
- Market research: market analysis, market share, ratings, trends, focus groups, if needed Information gathering and analysis, tactical marketing logistics and deployment
- Conducting pre and post analyses of promotions, developing a library of performance history
- Applying shopper and trade insights and performance assessment to develop recommendations for promotion
- General shopping behavior, category specific behavior analysis
- Developing, reviewing and modifying promo plan at client to ensure we are driving consumption off the shelf cost effectively and brand objectives are achieved for this client
- Competitors activity survey and analysis
- Preparing the reports.
- University degree (preferably Marketing);
- 2+ years of successful experience on Brand/Trade dept within international company;
- perfect communication skills, process managerial experience;
- English upper - intermediate;
- good presentation skills;
- excellent excel knowledge.
- Official employment according to the Labor Law of Ukraine;
- Attractive compensation package which includes medical and life insurance and other benefits;
- Career opportunities for professional growth.