Опубликовано 17 часов назад
Junior Game Tester (QC)
Ubisoft, an industry leading developer of video games offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you'll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment. Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, contributes to delivering PC and next-gen experiences for some of the most famous AAA Ubisoft titles.
As part of Ubisoft's QC Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control.
- One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products. You will perform a detective work for the development team by using scientific and logic methods.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible of raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria are fulfilled.
- Computers, video game consoles and controllers will be your main tools for this purpose.
- Basic knowledge of game testing / Bug reporting procedure / Bug life cycle (certification is a plus, but not mandatory)
- Gaming experience, being familiar with gaming terminology (as a plus)
- Basic knowledge of PC and console gaming and hardware
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- At least intermediate English both written and spoken
- Patience and attentiveness to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Creativity, initiative and curiosity
Conditions and benefits:
- International AAA game projects
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel and meet your colleagues from all over the world
- Medical and Life insurance
- English or French courses
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft's PC game. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kiev has an opportunity for you! Join Ubisoft Kiev Studio and become «Serious about fun» together with us!