Опубликовано 18 часов назад
3D Graphics Engineer, C++ Render Graphic Programmer
Ubisoft, an industry leading developer of video games offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you'll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment. Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, contributes to delivering PC and next-gen experiences for some of the most famous AAA Ubisoft titles.
We are looking for Render C++ Engineers with very good knowledge of video game programming (DirectX, Win API, game engines).
In case you feel confident that you match the vacancy below, please address us
- Experience with OpenGL and/or DirectX API
- Knowledge of basic rendering algorithms
- Advanced level C++ and OOP;
- Capacity to learn and work with someone's code;
- Intermediate level of English.
A plus will be:
- 2 years of work in OpenGL and/or DirectX API and Rendering algorithms;
- Advanced level of OOD;
- Pet projects;
- Advanced level of mathematics;
- High level of self-management;
- Experience with various game engines.
A big advantage will be considered:
- Previous experience in PC or next-gen development;
- Cross platform experience;
- Experience using game development frameworks and middleware.
What we offer:
- International AAA game projects;
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios or to participate in international conferences;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses.
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft's PC game. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kiev has an opportunity for you! Join Ubisoft Kiev Studio and become «Serious about fun» together with us!