IT Recruiter's Assistant
We are Agile Fuel (agilefuel.com) - a Californian IT company based in the center of Kharkiv. Our company is a mix of a product and outstaffing company with more than 60 employees. As our team is growing. we are looking for a new team member in HR Department.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to start career in IT sphere.
- Good communication skills and analytical skills;
- Basic understanding of technologies in the IT Industry;
- Good English;
- Highly responsible, team player;
- Result-oriented, attentive to details.
Will be a plus:
- Relevant experience in IT recruitment;
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry;
- A large existing network of specialists;
- Understanding of different recruiting methodologies.
- Sourcing potential candidates by using best research practices and utilizing job boards, social media, talent communities, and other resources;
- Screen and attract candidates;
- Keep in touch with candidates over time;
- Keep our candidate database fresh and clean.
- Meaningful work in an agile team, followed by continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Flexible hours + remote work days;
- An excellent compensation package + bonus system for vacancy closing;
- Paid vacation (15 business days) and sick leaves;
- Pet-friendly office in the city center;
- English classes, sport-program, etc.;
- Kitchen fully-stocked with fruits & snacks;
- Regular corporate events and teambuilding.
If you are open-minded and outgoing person who likes facing new challenges, join us!
Looking forward to your CV =)