Опубликовано 7 дней назад
Intern, Forensic practice
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 154 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do
KPMG Forensic analyses and resolves differences between parties on financial or business issues, and also investigates the actions of employees or organizations that may not comply with legislation or other acts or principles. The practice in Ukraine works on a wide variety of cases, including the following: large-scale financial frauds, fraud risk assessment, anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) compliance.
Watch the video about our Forensic practice:
Participation in financial investigations:
- analyze the financial and business operations of companies, their business processes and management from the perspective of financial fraud;
- collect and analyze documents and other evidence;
- participate in interviews with various parties;
- collect and analyze information relating to anti-bribery,anti-corruption and anti-fraud policies and procedures;
- collect and analyze financial and operating data from public information sources;
- assist with asset tracing;
- advise on strengthening internal and operating controls;
- assist with report writing.
- graduate or final-year student (4th course and above);
- degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting;
- good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- knowledge of the basics of accounting and financial statements and/or knowledge of local and international anti-bribery and corruption legislation;
- fluent English (for analyzing documents in English);
- experience of working with MS Office programs;
- flexibility and ability to work as part of a team, and also ability to meet multi-task demands;
- desire to learn and develop professionally.
What We Offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- International assignment opportunities
- Fair compensation and social package
- Flexible working schedule
- Participation in CSR projects
Internship lasts for 3 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered Consultant positions in Forensic practice.