Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will have an outstanding history of managing digital experiences and have outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills with strong Agile background and have the ability to coach our client through the process. The successful candidate takes initiative, can manage multiple projects at a time, can think through technical options and is creative in developing measurable solutions while maintaining a positive can-do attitude and professional presence.
He/she must have a deep understanding of agile project management tools and approaches to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects and the flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced and integrated digital solutions. The primary role of the Senior Project Manager is to manage project deliverables for projects that may include mobile/web applications, new product and solution launches.
Required Skills/Knowledge Experience:
- Must have minimum of 4-6 years of experience including work in a management or technology consulting firm
- BA or BS in analytical field, engineering business, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Scrum Master certification, including experience with JIRA.
- Experience in managing business processes to new technologies.
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse customer base, both internal and external.
- Organization, attention to detail, quality, and follow-up.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving meaningful results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to build relationships and teams.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) a must.
- Fact-based and data-driven decision maker.
- Regularly interacts with business stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements.
- Lead projects and work streams that roll up to strategic programs.
- Work in a cross-functional team environment with marketing, business units, technology and third parties.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage project scope, deliverables, and interim action items.
- Documents project priorities with input from stakeholders; develops and documents project plans and schedules, identifying all tasks necessary to bring the project to fruition.
- Assigns realistic start and end dates to each task and oversees the activities of iterative-delivery self-managed.
- Monitor and report project status to identify risks for stakeholders and leadership.
- Ensure project documents are complete and communicated appropriately.
We foster professional development and encourage community leaders to apply.