Опубликовано 3 недели назад
Are you a talented software engineer that would like join a constantly growing development team that works on large ecommerce projects in a fast paced environment and take your skills to the next level - Ecentria is the place to be.
We are a leading online retailer with a wide selection of products selling to educational, scientific, outdoor, military and consumer markets. We use a wide range of state-of-the-art ecommerce technologies, manage large sets of data, and solve complex engineering and business issues on daily basis. We constantly improve and expand our own large-scale full-featured multi-store ecommerce architecture and work on integration with numerous external business systems and platforms. We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
This person will be working on some of the major projects being introduced in the company, development of existing web applications, as well as integrating with 3rd party tools and services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of enterprise web applications on a LAMP stack, working with Zend Framework, Symfony, and Doctrine.
- Participation in design and planning of new features, as well as improvements to existing systems.
- Integration with 3rd party tools and services, as well as integration between different in-house systems.
- Development of our online stores (including automated publishing tools, front-end setup, as well as integration).
- Produce clear, well-structured, cross-browser, testable, scalable, high-quality code
- Contribute to product and flow enhancements
- Develop and maintain the Project's technical documentation
- Follow the Company working process and delivery requirements
- Ensure quality of deliverables as defined by the organization
- Share knowledge inside the team
What you would need to qualify
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- PHP (7+ as a plus)
- Design patterns
- Automation tests (PHP Unit)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Intermediate English (and higher)
Would be a plus
- Experience in writing automation tests (PHPUnit);
- Experience with popular frameworks is a big plus (Symfony);
- Experience contributing to open-source frameworks, writing extensions or development of large applications;
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum;
- Work in an Agile organization with experienced engineers
- Full stack of modern technologies
- Mature and motivated team
- Regular and interesting corporate events
- Free English classes
- Participation in seminars, trainings and conferences
skype - barrracuda (Maria Belonozhko)
telegram - @sofesis