Опубликовано 7 дней назад
Legal Consultant, Сorporate Law Group
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG has a team of highly-qualified tax consultants and lawyers with in-depth knowledge of frequently changing Ukrainian legislation. We also advise our clients on tax disputes and tax authorities' stance on various issues.
- Prepare legal advice, memoranda, engage in M&A legal assignments, etc.
- Under manager's and senior consultant's supervision draft proposals and responses to clients' requests
- Participate in client meetings and conference calls
- Report to a manager on the progress with client engagements
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience at a legal consultant/associate position in a leading law firm and/or a Big 4 firm is a must
- Good knowledge of Corporate, Civil, Investment, Commercial and Labor law, currency control regulation
- Knowledge of Agri, Land, Energy&Resources, Banking & Finance law, Commercial litigation is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English
- University (institute) degree in Law (completed studies) from a renowned Ukrainian university
- Studies (e.g., LLM) in a recognized foreign university/college is a plus, not a must
- Goal-oriented, ambitious and ready to work hard, including overtime
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, stress resistant
- Team player
- Demonstrating drive and resilience
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Friendly, confident, attentive to details
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Legal
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities.