B2B Sales Manager (Chinese native speaker)
Rapidly growing IT company is looking for an ideal candidate to fill the position of B2B Sales Person in Ukrainian Office, Kyiv. If you are a leader with entrepreneurial spirit and out-of-the-box thinking, like constant challenges, want to develop as a professional on a day-to-day basis and want your ideas to be heard and implemented, then read the detailed information on this vacancy and send your CV here. You must be the one that we are looking for!
- Market research in key areas of online business.
- Day-to-day industry news monitoring.
- Analysis of business intelligence data and transforming that into Strategic reports/handouts..
- Identification of trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events.
- Maintaining and delivering analytical solutions/strategies and its potential implementation.
- Budgeting forecasts preparation and developing financial industry/business models.
- Communication with contractors/TOP managers/team members on business purposes.
- Researching new companies and leads, outreach
- Proactive approach and reasonale sales development skills.
- Developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements within business operations.
- Problem resolution of technical/management/financial/business issues on a regular basis.
- Quality control and strategic consulting within internal projects.
- Be ready to grow personally and professionally, in a team.
- Higher education (Economics preferred).
- 2-4 years of work experience within the business environment.
- Advanced level of English both written and oral.
- The level of Chinese is HSK 4.
- General knowledge and understanding of online business would be an advantage.
- Understanding of main business performance metrics.
- Excellent leadership abilities, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to take responsibility and maintain key decisions.
- Ability to work independently with orientation on results.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Good to Great knowledge of sales techniques.
- Creativity and positive thinking.
What do we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Ability to work in rapidly growing environment.
- Ability to work in a team of professionals.
- Career opportunities with social benefits.
- Flexible work hours.
- Comfortable workplace.
- Young and enjoyable colleagues to socialize.
If you feel like a right person for us, don't hesitate to send your CV immediately. Please, include the salary expectation with your letter.