Having choices is what makes life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams.
GfK makes your choice easy as we offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers' hearts beat-globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.
Core Competencies & Background:
- Bachelor/ Master's Degree in Sociology, Marketing
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze market research results and present insightful conclusions
- Confident PC user
- English - Upper -intermediate level
Experience in quantitative research is preferable
Full cycle of project holding
- Final check of data quality
- Client service providing