Опубликовано 3 дня назад
Data supply manager
Having choices is what makes life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams.
GfK makes your choice easy as we offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers' hearts beat-globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.
Core Competencies Background:
- Bachelor/ Master's Degree in Sociology, Marketing, Economics, IT, Mathematics
High skill level withing Microsoft office suite (Excel, Access)
- Good technical skills (VBA desirable)
- A proven knowledge of Databases, Data Processing and data interrogation
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Logical thinker, systematic with a "can do" attitude and flexible approach to work
- Assist in the regular supply of data withing the relevant data management process
- Assessing data quality and support of existing and new retailers
- Offering expert advice to make improvements to data supply content, understanding the importance of good category information
- Effectively using global processes and tools to improve speed and quality