Опубликовано 4 дня назад
Accountant / Consultant, Outsourcing Services Group
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG has a team of highly-qualified tax consultants and lawyers with in-depth knowledge of frequently changing Ukrainian legislation. We also advise our clients on tax disputes and tax authorities' stance on various issues.
- take part in accounting outsourcing and tax compliance projects
- assist Senior Accountant with preparation of tax and statutory reporting for the clients (legal entities and representative offices) in various industry sectors
- at least 2 years of practical experience as an Accountant
- good knowledge of Ukrainian accounting principles and Ukrainian tax law (IFRS is a plus)
- thorough knowledge of 1C accounting software (SAP, Oracle or other ERP is a plus but not a requirement)
- ability to work as a part of the team
- customer-oriented attitude
- English - intermediate and upper. Fluent Ukrainian and Russian.
- goal-oriented, ambitious and ready to work hard
- ability to learn quickly
- good analytical and organizational skills
- friendly, confident, attentive to details
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities.