Опубликовано 2 дня назад
Customer Support Engineer 1st Line
At FluentPro Software, we spend all our time creating great software products and supporting companies that use Microsoft Project Server 2010/2013 and Microsoft Project Online.
We are now looking to increase our support team with a 1st line Customer Support Engineer role.
The 1st line Customer Support Engineer will be providing a direct point of contact for customers to assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues with the product, or detection of the need to escalate/transfer the issue to a higher level of technical support.
* Ensure that all service requests from customers are received, captured and managed through to closure or escalation to the higher level of technical support
* Answer customer queries in a professional manner
* Investigate and resolve (if possible) issues related to our Software, including analysis of symptoms and determination of problems behind them
* Use the existing collection of help, troubleshooting and how-to articles, as well as gained experience, when resolving issues
* Contribute to the existing knowledge base, update user guide with new articles
* Liaise with the higher level of technical support to assist with efficient resolution of issues
* Coordinate meetings, gather information about the customers and collect customers' feedbacks
* Upper-Intermediate English
* Advanced Russian or Ukrainian as a must
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent PC skills and a good technical background in general
* Ability to prioritize support issues
* Ability to work in shifts
* Ability to think laterally when solving problems
* Quick-learner, flexible and able to multitask.
- An opportunity for self-realization and professional growth
- Convenient location (a few minutes from a subway station)
- Paid sick-leave, 20 working days of vacation, public holidays are a day off
- Friendly team of professionals
- Comfortable working environment, free coffee and cookies
- Corporate health insurance
- Compensation for trainings and English courses
- Corporate events, team building
We hugely rely on common sense in all we do at FluentPro.
Our software development is flexible and everyone on the Team gets time to both perform set tasks and communicate with colleagues, do research and extra training, etc.
To apply please send your resume to Отправить резюме with the vacancy title in the Subject.
When you send your CV you give us consent to the processing of your personal data in order to selecting and hiring the company's staff.