Опубликовано 4 недели назад
QA Engineer, тестер
We are a major online advertising network seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist with the ability to review new features and bug fixes and spot issues, errors , or use cases that could disrupt existing processes, cause undesired outcomes, or result in a poor user experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining valuable experience in the Online Advertising Industry. In this role you will become familiar with all facets of the industry. Prior knowledge of the online advertising industry is not required, but would be an asset.
The selected candidate must have a keen eye for spotting issues, have the ability to create test cases, and have a high degree of technical knowledge and experience with computers. You must also be able to move quickly while ensuring a high standard of work.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the working hours for this position are 4AM to 1PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8) between Monday & Friday. These hours are non-negotiable. If you cannot work these hours please DO NOT apply.
??Candidates must be able to communicate via written and spoken English.
You will work be working remotely with staff in the company's Vancouver, Canada office.
- At least 1 year experience in Quality Assurance (similar position prefered)
- Basic knowledge of programming languages including: Java, PHP, C++
- Basic knowledge of Databases (Including Basic SQL knowledge)
- Knowledge of Linux and all major Windows versions
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong English Communication Skills Including Technical Language (The ability to take voice calls in English is required)
- The ability to work between the hours of 4AM and 1PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8) between Monday & Friday.
If you believe you have what it takes to join our company please submit a brief cover letter outlining why you would be a perfect fit for this role along with your resume.