Опубликовано 3 дня назад
Senior Scala Engineer for Lohika Cloud Communication Project
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Lohika company provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model which works best. You're looking for your next big thing, aren't you? So are we, hoping it's you!
Our client is leader in providing cloud communications services, offering set of tools for voice, video and messaging communications. As a member of our communications teams you will implement real-time services. To take it to scale, you will be developing a complex distributed platform with points of presence globally and will be concerned with availability, throughput, latency, media fidelity as well as real-time considerations. There will be a significant data component, so you will be working with distributed storages and caches. At the core are cloud technologies that enable deployment and management of computing resources globally.
Currently, we are looking for Scala Engineer who will find the best technical solutions for our customer.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a high-quality technical solution for the customer
- Employ Agile methodologies to continuously deliver value to customers.
- Drive quality by writing unit, functional, load and performance tests.
- Excel as an engineer and productive contributor in a team where leadership is a trait, not a title.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, architect and build new customer-facing features.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of commercial back-end development experience
- 1-2 years of development experience with Scala
- Experience with RDBMS: MySQL or other
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Technical documentation writing skills
Would be a plus:
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Experience in using Akka Http, Apache Spark, Kafka, Slick
- Experience of leading technical decisions
- Good to excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Fast learning
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
- Fully paid English classes
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation
- Christmas holidays (1st January - 7th January)
- Paid sick-leaves, medical insurance
And much more!