Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Math + C# developer
CompatibL Technologies was founded in 2003 to offer risk technology solutions to banks and asset managers. CompatibL has over 200 experienced developers and financial engineers and boasts a client base of over 40 banks, central banks, supranationals and asset managers in the US, EMEA and Asia, including 4 out of 5 largest derivatives dealers. Headquartered in the US and UK.
Now CompatibL is seeking a talented people who will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, debugging, and supporting sophisticated financial applications.
- Development of sophisticated financial applications.
- Deep understanding of the following chapters of Applied Mathematics:
- Probability Theory and Statistics,
- Numerical Methods,
- Linear Algebra,
- Knowledge of C#.
- Degree in physics/math/statistics (students are welcome).
- Communication skills. Willingness to learn together with a team of professionals.
- Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge in Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures, Interpolation methods, Regression models, Theory of Stoсhastic Processes, Cryptography.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
- Individual career path in engineering.
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
- Technology trainings and technology communities.
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers).
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate and social events.