Site Scraping Script Developer
Требуется специалист по написанию скриптов для извлечения и обработки данных с Интернет сайтов, в американскую компанию в Харькове. При написании скриптов используется Web Query Language (https://www.ql2.com/products/webql/?), а также собственные разработки.
MicroBilt Ukraine, a local subsidiary of a well-established US company (http://www.microbilt.com), is looking for a Site Scraping Script Developer to work on a full-time basis in our Kharkiv office (we do not offer remote work). By joining our team, you will be working directly for a US company. This means stability, lawfulness and professional growth. Unlike many other companies, we hire people for a long term, not just for one project.
- Strong computer background, attention to details
- Basic knowledge of HTML, HTTP
- Experience of working with HTTP traffic tools, such as Fiddler (composing of the HTTP requests), Firefox FireBug, Chrome Developer Tools, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to quickly learn new Internet tools and technologies
- English - Intermediate level and up
- Familiarity with Web Query Language is a big plus
- Interesting and challenging work for a large and established US company
- Stable employment complying with all local tax laws and regulations
- Projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Company-paid English lessons on site, plus native speaker club
- 24 days of paid vacation (28 days after one year)
- Medical insurance
- Paid sickness leave
- Paid overtime
- Dollar-denominated salary
- Flexible working hours
- Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days