Our Business Intelligence team is looking for its new colleague with a great love for Excel and with those great skills of structuring information and data.The role of the Reporting Specialist is extremely important in business decisions, so attention to details becomes a way of life.
- Good Excel, and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Intermediate written and spoken English, concise writing skills
- Ability to use the report-writing and analytical skills in order to provide client support , through data-driven feedback.
- Able to plan and organize, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Very good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team;
- Autonomous, rigorous, self motivated, problem solving attitude, flexible, calm;
- High attention to detail without compromising the ability to keep track of the assigned ongoing tasks ;
- Strong analytical competencies and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them;
- Opened to managing task groups, projects and people in time;
- Work experience in the gaming market would be a huge plus - Reporting Specialist, Business Intelligence Specialist, Data analyst, Media planner
- VBA Macro for Excel and SQL programming are a big plus;
- Use our internal reporting tools to generate sales and user behavior reports
- Structure data and prepare reports in Excel
- Provide quality checks in order to assure data correctness
- Maintain documentation of the processes related to your personal tasks
- Ability to use the report-writing and analytical skills to turn the data in meaningful business information
- Communicate with international teams involved, in order to assure the best analytics on time.
PLEASE, SEND YOUR CVs IN ENGLISH ONLY!