"Emotion SWD" is a medium sized software company which provides tailor made software solutions to various companies from different sectors. We have products in telecommunication, medical, tourism and cargo fields and continue to widen our spectrum. Our products are used/known in Ukrainian, Belarusian, Moldovan, Kazakh, Uzbek and Turkish markets.
We are looking for full stack application developer (junior-middle) who has experience developing all layers of an application (services, database, and presentation). This individual will be involved in portions of the full systems life cycle (based on experience/skills) and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software. Handles complex problems independently and demonstrates analytical thinking. Is able to make judgements and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Design and develop web applications for internal and external clients.
- Work closely with internal and external teams.
- Participate in software system programming, testing, validation procedures and documentation.
- Analyze system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming, client server architecture, basic data structures, SQL.
- 1+ years developing/supporting J2EE based enterprise application system using Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, AOP, Security) with Oracle, MSSQL database backend.
- Experience in using ORM tools like Spring JDBC, Hibernate or other.
- Understanding of Unit testing, Test-Driven Development and mocking frameworks.
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
- Degree in Information technology, mathematics, or Engineering.
- Good level of written and verbal English.